AN ACT INSTITUTIONALIZING THE SOCIAL REFORM AND POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM, CREATING FOR THE PURPOSE THE NATIONAL ANTI-POVERTY COMMISSION, DEFINING ITS POWERS AND FUNCTIONS, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
Senate Bill No.
S. No. 1731
House Bill No.
H. No. 9360
Date of Approval
December 11, 1997
Legislative Issuance Type
Official Gazette Source
Official Gazette vol. 94 no. 19 page 3338 (5/11/1998)
Scan the QR Code below or click this link to request the following:
- Transcript of Plenary Debates
- Transcript of Committee Meeting/s
- Transcript of Conference Committee Meeting/s
- Conference Committee (Bicam) Report
- Turned-over Documents
- Vertical Files and Newspaper Articles